At our clinic team of qualified specialists doctors diagnose & treat following Male Sex Problems & Female Sex Problems. For knowing details about the diagnosis & treatment of all these problems please read in detail in this website (Please click the below mentioned disease links for more information)
Before the advent of SEXOLOGY, it was both thought and taught that impotence was psychological in origin. Epoch-making SEXOLOGICAL research in the past decade has shattered this myth and today it is known that in 80-90% of such cases, there is a physical (organic) cause rather than a purely psychological (functional) one.
“Never Avoid Your Sex Problems Other Wise Your Partner Can Avoid You.”
Sex Education & Sex Training For Men
Male Sexual Problems
Male Sex Problems
You are not alone! Most men will face some kind of sexual health related problems sometime or another in their life.
The bad news is that the feeling of inadequacy and insecurity coupled with not knowing from whom to seek help for treating these problems regarding your sexual performance in bed, can lead you to feel shame and embarrassment and cause frustration in your relationship with your wife or partner and eventually lead you to lose self-confidence and may even cause depression in some cases.
Men's sexual health problems include the following:
We are Providing Consultation, Knowledge and Treatments for the Followings:
1. ERECTILE DYSFUNTION- The inability to get or maintain a solid erection of the penis (lose erection).
(Problem in Getting or Maintaining Erection at the Time of Sex ) (Erectile Dysfunction due to Diabetes . Erectile Dysfunction due to Age Factor . Erectile Dysfunction due to any Medical Condition . Erectile Dysfunction as Side Effects of Illicit Drugs . Erectile Dysfunction as side of any Medicines . Erectile Dysfunction due to Stress . Erectile Dysfunction due to Performance Anxiety . Erectile Dysfunction due to Cardiac Problems . Erectile Dysfunction due to Psychological Factors . Erectile Dysfunction at any Stage of Age . Erectile Dysfunction due to any other Reason etc.)
2. PREMATURE EJACULATION : Getting discharged (ejaculating semen) before or very soon after starting sexual intercourse. This can also happen when a man is sexually aroused or even during masturbation.\
(Getting Discharged Before Own or Partner's Satisfaction at the time of Sex) (Premature Ejaculation due to Stress . Premature Ejaculation at any Stage of Age . Premature Ejaculation due to Age . Premature Ejaculation due to Anxiety . Premature Ejaculation as Side Effect of Illicit Drugs . Premature Ejaculation due to side Effects of Few Medicines . Premature Ejaculation due to Psychological Factors . Premature Ejaculation due to any Medical Condition . Premature Ejaculation due to any other Reason)
• Nightfall: The involuntary ejaculation of sperm during sleep in the night or in the early hours of the morning.
3. LOSS OF LIBIDO (This is a Condition in which Men are able to have Sex but Don't want to have Sex, Low Sex Desire) The loss of sexual desire in men is becoming increasingly common today due to the stress of hectic lifestyle and other reasons like erectile dysfufunction, premature ejaculation and disharmony in the relationship etc.4.
EXCESSIVE MASTURBATION in Men: : Even though masturbation is a very healthy and natural sex outlet and requires no treatment except for moderation of the habit, in some cases it may be a problem if it becomes obsessive and highly frequent.
Penis Size: A lot of men are concerned about the size of their penis. Most of these are due to the myths surrounding the issue in today’s day and age. While the majority of men are endowed with a size which is more than enough to sexually satisfy their partner; a few cases exist which require treatment for enlargement of penis and there are some viable options which are available for this.
5. HYPER GONADISM (Abnormally Increased Functional Activity of the Goands, with Excessive Growth and Premature Sexual Development)
6. HYPO GONADISM (Abnormally Decreased Functional Activity of the Goands, with Retardation of Growth and Sexual Development)
7. HYPO ESTHIA (A Decrease of Sensibility and Desire for Sex in Men)
8. HYPER ESTHIA (Excessive Increase of Sex Impulse and Feelings in Men)
9. NOCTURNAL EMISSION (The Discharge which takes place when Man is sleeping and No Practical Act of Sex is involved)
10. SPERMATORRHOEA (Dhat): This is a condition in which there is an abnormal release of semen without any sexual activity. (A Condition in which there is an Abnormal Release of Semen from the Penis of a Man without the Act of Sex or Orgasm) ( Dhat )
• Loss of Libido: The loss of sexual desire in men is becoming increasingly common today due to the stress of hectic lifestyle and other reasons like erectile dysfufunction, premature ejaculation and disharmony in the relationship etc.
Suffering from any of these problems can overwhelm you and make you feel as if you cannot come out of it.
11. LACK OF CONFIDENCE (Where Man Feels afraid of Sex )
12. SEXUAL DEPRESSION ( It is A Mental State in which, an Man who Considers His Sexuality is as Boring, Passive and Gloomy )
13. SEXUAL APATHY (It is Totally Unconcerned attitude of a Man for Sex towards His Partner)
14. Sex Counseling for Men and Couple
15. How to Have First Sex Knowledge for Mean
16. Tips to Improve Sex Life of a Man
17. Fear in Men due to Sex Problems
18. Premarital Sex Problems of a Man
19. Sex Problem after Marriage in Men
20. Resolving Sex Related Myths of a Man
21. Hesitation in Men Due to Sex Problems
22. How can a Man Improve Sex Life with Exercise
23. Weakness in Men after Sex or Masturbation
24. Lack of Confidence in a Man due to Sex Problems
25. Burning in Penis of a Man after Sex or Masturbation
We Try Our Level Best to give the Best Possible SEX Life to each of our Patient.
But the Good News is that they can be treated in the vast majority of the cases.
All you need to do is avoid the hype created in the market especially on the internet and TV and newspaper ads about a lot of quick fix products that proclaim to enhance your sex life but in the end achieve nothing except you spending a lot of money for no results.
And more importantly you just need to get treatment or counselling from a fully qualified professional who knows what he is doing; not only in terms of the physical aspects of the problem but also the emotional implications it poses and has a track record of successfully treating his patients
This is where we can help you. We Have U.S. (American Board of Sexology) Certified Sexologist “Top Leading Best Sexologist In World Swasth Bharat Rattan Awrarded’ Prof. (DR.) SARANSH JAIN who has successfully treated lakhs of men just like you and helped them overcome their sexual problems; got them to live a much more exciting and fulfilling sex life with their partner.
These men have regained their confidence and vigour in bed and in many instances have saved their marriage or relationship in the process.
So if you are willing to become a Superstar in Bed once again and experience explosive sex with your partner, all you need to do is click on the button below to get your online consultation with me. This is a facility that we have devised through which you get direct access to us and we personally answer each and every query of yours and guide you towards the right type of treatment for your own particular problem.